We’re looking for an ambitious Motion Designer to join our growing motion team. Based out of our Hampshire studio, you’ll create promos, explainers, animations and product demos, as well as crafting motion across branding, campaign and social projects too. You’ll be working alongside our team of video editors, animators and 3D designers.
What you’ll do
- Ideate and create innovative and meaningful motion, from storyboard to final production including; visual effects, b-roll, sound and voiceovers
- Present your work to our teams and our clients
- Champion the standard of craft in the motion team
- Create bold work for leading brands around the world
*Experience of Cinema 4D/Blender and/or videography would be a plus*
Who you are
- You have a passion for all things motion and visual storytelling
- You’re an expert in Premiere Pro, After Effects and the CC package
You’re comfortable working on PCs (and Macs is a plus)
- You thrive as part of a fast-paced team and are unafraid to get stuck in
- You’re a great communicator and you’re confident in sharing your ideas
- You have an eye for what’s trending in motion and culture
Where you’ll be
Work from anywhere for up to 2 days a week, and 3 days from our studio in Bramley.
- 21 days holiday, plus all bank holidays and the Christmas break, too.
- 1 day added holiday each year, for up to 5 years.
- Monthly hangouts from birthdays, team lunches and lighting talks.
- Annual socials to celebrate the year as a team, in summer and at Christmas.
- Hybrid work-week with 3 days in our studio and 2 days from anywhere.
- Short Fridays where we celebrate a week of great work by finishing early.
- Plus the basics of pension contribution, cycle-to-work scheme, a stocked kitchen and free parking.
Life at Cyon
We’re a proudly-independent creative force for good, achieving big things for bold brands across the world. More than anything else, it’s our brilliant people that make us who we are. We’re a diverse team of design lovers, blue-sky thinkers, detail seekers, spreadsheet makers, playlist curators, newcomers and OGs – united by a zeal for new ideas, great work and having a good time doing it.